Tyvek Flex Wrap NF 6" x 75'
DuPont™ FlexWrap™ NF is a premium performance, extendable self-adhered flashing material that can be applied over a wide range of building substances, including non-nailable sheathing materials like PS foam board, fiberboard, concrete masonry unit (CMU), and other such materials. Unlike competitive products, DuPont™ FlexWrap™ NF does not require the use of mechanical fasteners in the flexed corner areas.
DuPont™ FlexWrap™ NF also flashes round-top or custom-shaped windows in a seamless manner, eliminating the need to cut and place individual pieces of conventional flashing on an arched opening.
- Helps seal the building envelope when used with DuPont Weatherization Systems products
- Meets the AAMA 711-13 material standard at the highest classification levels: Class A (no primer) and Level 3 Thermal Exposure (80°C / 176°F for 7 days)
- Meets and Exceeds ASTM E331 Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference: no leakage at 300 Pa (equivalent to 50 mph windload), even after thermal aging (0-120°F)
- Does not contain asphaltic / bitumen adhesive materials which many window manufacturers prohibit due to adverse material reactions, such as black staining, oozing, and deformation over time, particularly with vinyl flanges.
- Can be installed at external temperatures as low as -4°C (25°F) as long as the surface is clean and free from frost and ice