Rapid 11 staple hammer
The R11 is a powerful, precision hammer tacker designed for demanding professional applications. Its characteristics make it ideal for high-frequency jobs such as fastening roofing and insulation material, plastic wrap and damp proof coursing. Single-handed, ergonomic, non-slip grip offers easier operation and reduces fatigue while all steel, heavy-duty construction ensures reliability and extends working life.
About this item
- Professional Stapling: make fast work of a range of professional stapling tasks, including fastening materials to wood, such as foam carpet underlay, roofing felt, shingles, insulation, plastic foils
- Reduced Arm Strain: enjoy stapling with less effort due to Rapid's bounce-back technology – the hammer bounces back thanks to the recoil, significantly reducing strain for the user
- Comfortable & Durable: ergonomic, non-slip 4-way grip for simple operation; the all-steel, heavy-duty construction ensures reliability and durability for an extended working life
- Staple Compatibility: uses Rapid flat wire No. 140 staples, 6-10mm leg length and with a wider back, ideal for extra-secure stapling; high loading capacity of 170 staples
- Rapid Tools Are Built to Last: this hammer tacker features a 2-year guarantee and, like all our tools, it is made in Sweden to the highest possible standards. Staples not included.